TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF WEBSITE USE
- These are the terms and conditions of use which allow you to use our website www.brandbuildingsa.co.za. By use is meant accessing, browsing or registering to use our site.
- You are urged to read these terms before using out site, as these terms are applicable to your use of the site. It is further recommended that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
- Use of our website is confirmation of acceptance of these terms and conditions and further confirm your agreement to comply with these terms.
- The following additional terms also apply to your use of our website and can be accessed from the Home Page of our site:
- Acceptable Use Policy: sets out permitted and prohibited of our site. You are required to comply with this Acceptable Use Policy when using our site.
Information About Us
- This website is operated by US-DigitalMarketing of Latona Street 17, 2094 Kensington, South Africa. We may be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Changes to these terms and our site, and access to our site
- Our website may be updated and the content changed at any time. At the same time, we are under no obligation to update our site, even if some of the content is out of date.
- There is no guarantee that any content on out site is without errors or omissions.
- Furthermore, there is no guarantee that our site or any of its content will always be available. Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our site without notice. There is no liability for our site being unavailable for any time period. The onus is on you to take any necessary steps to have access to our site.
- It is probable that we will monitor network traffic to our website so that it remains availabIe to all users. Such monitoring will enable us to identify unauthorised attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage to the site. Users of this site expressly consent to such monitoring.
- Unauthorised attempts to modify, alter, deface, destroy or corrupt any information stored on this site or this system, to defeat or bypass any security features, to probe, scan or test for vulnerabilities, to breach security or authentication measures, to forge TCP/IP headers, to install or attempt to install unauthorised software, to mount denial-of-service attacks, or to utilise this system for other than its intended purposes are expressly prohibited and may result in criminal prosecution.
- Any possible criminal activity will be reported, together with any evidence that may be gathered, to the appropriate authorities.
Disclaimer of endorsement
- There may be documents posted on this site which may contain hyperlinks or pointers to documents or information or websites created and maintained by other public or private organizations or individuals. At no time do we guarantee the accuracy, relevance, usefulness, timeliness or completeness of any linked information.
- Any links or pointers to other sites which are found on our site, are not intended to assign importance to those sites or the information contained in them. It is further not intended to endorse, recommend or favour any views expressed, or commercial products or services offered on those sites, or the organisations sponsoring the sites, by trade name, trademark, manufacture or otherwise.
- Any reference on our site to any specific services, commercial products, or processes, or the use of any trade, profession, company or corporation name is for the information and convenience of the site’s visitors, and does not in any way constitute any form of endorsement or recommendation by US-DigitalMarketing.
- The views expressed by any individual within any web forum are the views of that individual only and do not reflect or represent in any way the views of US-DigitalMarketing, the owners, partners or associates of the Company.
- The content of this site, and the content of any newsletters or other documents provided to visitors or clients, remains the property of US-DigitalMarketing, or that of another original copyright holder, unless otherwise stated.
- No user may copy, modify, publish, transmit, transfer or sell, reproduce, create derivative works from, distribute, display, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part, except with our express written agreement or that of the original copyright holder. These copyright terms apply to all books and other products purchased from this site, or acquired in any format by accessing our sites.
- US-DigitalMarketing provides various free services from its site, such as newsletters, eBooks, checklists etc. There is no contract with US-DigitalMarketing for any free service, so no user can become a client by using any free service. At the same time, we are not liable to any user in any way resulting from the use of any free service.
Limitation of liability
- US-DigitalMarketing has taken reasonable precautions in compiling their website, so that no harm or damage can arise from any normal, usual use of this site. US-DigitalMarketing will therefore not be held liable for injury or death of a user.
- US-DigitalMarketing falls under the jurisdiction of South African law.
- To the extent permitted by that law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it, whether express or implied.
- We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
- If you are a business user, please note that, in particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
- We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked to our site. Such links are not endorsements by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.